– Administration of a portfolio of trust and companies, some of which will be complex and seeking guidance or verification where necessary.
– Assist with a range of day to day administrative tasks within the department.
– Responsibility, in liaising and building and maintaining successful relationships with clients. Regular contact with clients, principally by letter, e-mail and telephone and providing a quality and professional service.
– Liaising with all external advisors as necessary regarding client affairs
– Assisting with and ensuring that all client requests/documentations are completed accurately and in a timely manner
– Carrying out comprehensive annual reviews of trusts and companies within portfolio
– Manage, supervise, train and develop junior members of staff and oversee their work.
– Closing of accounts per standard checklist by adhering to Company / Compliance procedures and to ensure satisfactory completion
– Ensure all written and verbal communication is of the highest professional standard
– Maintaining records of daily time spent on time billing modules
– Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements in accordance with the regulatory licenses held by the business, including any codes of practice and regulatory guidance
– Any other tasks as may be required from time to time
Skills & Experience Required:
– Diploma qualified STEP or ICSA
– Good level of judgement and logical approach to problem solving.
– Good standard of oral and written communication skills.
– Self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure.
– The ability to deal with client and professional advisors thereby showing a commitment to providing a quality service.
– Good internal personal skills in dealing with clients, colleagues and senior management.
– Good time management and organisational skills.
– Have ability to multi-task.
– Able to work on own initiative and to be highly disciplined.