To work alongside the Finance and Investment Operations departments, rotating through teams to provide support day to day operations and reporting, challenge processes and assist with the implementation of efficiency improvements across the departments.
– Provide support during peak times to the reporting team function, assisting with, audit queries and reporting, monthly and quarterly internal reporting.
– Provide assistance with the identification, design and implementation of efficiency improvements across all functions, in particular, expense reporting, stock/bank reconciliations, management reporting functionality.
– Provide support with the reconciliation of and governance surrounding the reconciliation of Investment Stocks.
– Provide assistance in developing a robust cash management process within the treasury team function through designing reporting tools and challenging current management techniques.
– To work alongside the project accountant in implementing new automated functionality within the Finance department, including archiving, revaluations and general ledger developments.
– To provide assistance with the completion of remediation projects and the development of improved controls over processes.
– To assist with the development and implementation of governance framework over the reporting function of the Finance department.
– Assist with general administration tasks as required.
– To assist with price verification and calculation processes, developing a good understanding of related systems.
– To assist with the interaction between Finance and Investment Operation teams including, resolving outstanding items, monitoring of various fees expected, developing validation and analytical reviews for fees and charges.
– To assist with general investment operational tasks and providing support as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Relevant Degree, minimum 2:1
– Minimum of 300/120* UCAS points at A Level
– Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above
– Good IT skills, in particular, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Excel specifically
– Good face to face, written and verbal communication skills
– Collaborative team player