You will be responsible for looking after the clients accountancy system which is responsible for all money movement into and out of the clients system.
You will have responsibility for prioritisation and in some cases, project management, as required. For delivery of various new products aimed to deliver value to stakeholders and customers, supported by a team of product owners.
You are required to assist designers, architects, developers, scrum masters and your team, to adapt the methodology so that it works for the Stars environment. Whilst also, contributing towards the agile transformation of the rest of Payments Product delivery.
You will also be responsible for the Cashier Platforms key performance indicators which are related to conversion, KYC and payments. You will need to work with your team to understand these and implement changes to improve them.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Experience working with regulatory frameworks, compliance, onboarding and KYC is desirable.
– Experience/qualification in project management would be beneficial.
– Having experience working with Google Analytics, Microstrategy, Grafana, Jira and Confluence is desirable
– Relevant experience leading a product team in the financial services industry or similar
– A degree in business or a technical discipline (or equivalent).
– The ability to prioritise high volumes of responsibilities
– Be comfortable working with and analysing data
– Excellent communication, relationship management and attention to detail skills with strong customer services skills