The purpose of this role will be to undertake all areas of tax compliance for companies, trusts and private individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Supporting the Tax department in all areas of administration, advice and compliance matters
– Developing an understanding of the tax compliance process
– Providing a courteous and efficient service to both internal and external customers by actioning all enquiries and instructions accurately and quickly
– Fully utilising all available systems and applying IT solutions wherever possible
– Supporting other team members as required
You will be provided with training to enable you to undertake all areas of tax compliance for companies, trusts and private individuals. Ideally, you would aim to obtain the ATT qualification. This is a full time position with provision for study leave as required to undertake relevant professional qualifications