Reporting to the Settlements Manager, the purpose of this role will include the settlement of all investment related transactions across clients’ portfolios in a timely and accurate manner.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Settlement processing,
– Monitoring and clearing of any outstanding bank and asset reconciliation items,
– Query handling and problem solving with a range of internal and external parties,
– Liaising with internal and external parties to resolve any settlement issues,
– Handling of internal and external queries, both via phone and email,
– Provide support to the Settlements Manager when required and the Fund Manager Rebate process,
– Handling of a range of related queries from both internal and external sources including our key custodian, asset manager and stockbroking relationships.
Skills and Experience Required:
– A good understanding of the different types of investments of a single premium policy and the markets they settle in,
– Knowledge of stockbroking and custodian working practices,
– A good working knowledge of Excel and Word,
– Good level of accuracy especially when inputting data,
– Ability to cope under pressure whilst meeting tight deadlines, and to organise own work to meet these deadlines.