The System Support Analyst plays a key role in the provision of Application Support for internal & external customers of the client. Working as part of a small team, the System Support Analyst will primarily be focused on delivering an exceptional standard of support and problem resolution services to our customers.
It is also the responsibility of this role to perform batch operations on our core applications; as such the System Support Analyst will be expected to perform these duties working as part of a shift rota.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working within an IT customer services environment.
– Educated to a bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification or extensive relevant experience in career history
– In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Analytical Thinking: Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts.
– Good problem solving skills in order to resolve incidents quickly and effectively
– Attention to detail demonstrated by applying appropriate quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Flexible and can take account of new information, changed circumstances and/or business requirements, and modifies response to a problem or situation accordingly.