The Systems development team aims to develop and maintain IT systems that empower the business to realise its ambitions in a secure, robust, accurate, efficient and cost effective manner. The purpose of testing is to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including security requirements), and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented. The System tester plays an essential role in managing the risks associated with IT systems, which include financial and reputational risk.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a software testing role.
– Experience of defining requirements and communicating those requirements to others.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Demonstrate a positive motivated attitude.
– Flexible and can take account of new information or changed circumstances and/or business requirements and modifying response to a problem or situation accordingly.
– Goal Orientated & pragmatic to focus on delivering agreed objectives.
– Attention to detail demonstrated by applying appropriate quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
– In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Analytical Thinking: Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts.
– Educated to a bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification or extensive relevant experience in career history