Our client, who is a well established Life Assurance company are recruiting for Software Testers over a 12 month contract. The Systems development team aims to develop and maintain IT systems that empower the business to realise its ambitions in a secure, robust, accurate, efficient and cost effective manner. The purpose of testing is to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including security requirements), and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented. The System tester plays an essential role in managing the risks associated with IT systems, which include financial and reputational risk.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a software testing role.
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Pro-active problem solving skills
– Teamwork to work collaboratively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
– In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
– Educated to a bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification or extensive relevant experience in career history