Our client is currently requiring a Full Time Service Operation Technician for a 2 year Fixed Term contract.
The role will be to work as part of a 24/7/365 team to ensure the effective network management of Networks and systems. Provision of key Network and Wholesale Services and delivering technical 1st/2nd line support for Global Solutions Partners and client Services, in addition to supporting several key areas around the clients business including Cyber Security, Customer Technology Services, Business Services and Network Services among others.
• Monitor, manage and control all the clients networks on a continual 24/7 basis
• Work alongside the clients Security Manager to ensure security issues are addressed quickly and ensure that potential incidents are correctly identified, analysed, defended and reported
• Monitor and report on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Vulnerability Management
• Provide 1st line support and alarm analysis on all Networks and provide notification to customers as appropriate
• Manage Incidents relating to our services
• Support the Change Management Processes to ensure that planned works are scheduled and communicated appropriately
• Provide 2nd Line Support for on and off Island Wholesale Services
• Support the clients Wholesale Field teams in the delivery of Wholesale Services and Products
• Provide IT Desktop Support services, including Office 365, Active Directory and VMWare
• Provide out of hours’ support to the Clients CTS Customers and Datacentres
• Provide basic Building Management Support including security services
• Support the onboarding and maintenance of new and existing roaming partners, completing industry standard set of tests for services
• Completion of all task assigned by the Manager/Team Leader within agreed targets and to required standards
– Must hold a Full and clean driving licence.
– Possess a strong desire to learn new skills
– Have exceptional interpersonal skills and can communicate clearly
– Have a keen eye for detail
– Excellent customer facing skills
– Ideally with 2 years’ relevant work experience to draw from
– Some ITIL knowledge and Change Management
– Good knowledge of MS applications, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Hold at least 5 GSCE (A-C) grades