The purpose of this role is to assist the Team Leader in the accurate management and processing of bank, stock and control account reconciliations and custody checking in line with agreed parameters and timescales. In addition you will act as support for the Administrators within Financial Operations and deputise for the Finance Team Leaders in agreed areas of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Perform daily reconciliation processes within agreed parameters for bank, stock and control accounts as defined within Finance,
– Control and create reports within the reconciliations function to improve efficiency around the business,
– To report details of any ongoing complex outstanding queries to the Team Leader or Team Manager, as appropriate,
– To liaise with other departments, banks, custodians or fund managers as appropriate on any complex reconciliation differences to find a resolution and clear outstanding items,
– To ensure that all trades are accurately custody checked within agreed service standards,
– To assist others within the Finance Team in the event of holidays/sickness/high workloads to ensure deadlines are achieved and Service Standards are met,
– To provide reasonable assurance to management that controls are operating effectively, in line with internal procedures and requirements and External Regulatory requirements.
– Identify improvements and document procedural updates within Financial Operations processes,
– Assist in projects and prepare ad hoc reports as and when required.
Related Jobs (51)
- Team Leader on October 10, 2019