Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager for an initial period of 6 months (possibly could extend up to 12).
Role Description: To manage lead, control and manage multiple projects across the Clients network. Such projects to be managed from project initiation through to completion, in a manner that ensures the project objectives are realised on time, within the project budget and to agreed quality standards.
Skills & Experience required:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Life Assurance industry, where you have worked in a senior position.
– GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Mathematics OR equivalent experience in career history.
– Project Management qualification, e.g. Prince2 or equivalent
– Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
– Excellent team player with the ability to lead
– Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure
– Can manage own work load effectively and ensures timescales are met
– Provides excellent customer service and strives to ensure expectations and needs are met
Related Jobs (17)
- Project Manager / Business Analyst – Digital Transformation on February 27, 2020 Contract