– Develop new products in accordance with project timelines
– Improving products and implementing changes to them with responsibility for ECN.
– Providing technical support to production.
– Defective product analysis and root cause investigation.
– Running design reviews and evaluation of integrity/robustness of design concepts.
– Compilation of qualification test matrices & management of the testing.
– Design of robust plastic mouldings and metal pressings for high volume manufacture at lowest cost.
– Evaluation of control and appliance/ID to ensure good performance, safety, function and all aspects can meet the internal & external approvals.
Skills & Experience Required:
– B.Eng / B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
– 5+ years in new product development within a high volume manufacturing Industry
– 2+ years experience in working in a multi-function team across multiple-sites.
– Ability to work independently as well as being an integral part of the team.
– Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve any issues
– Excellent communication skills both written & verbal