Our client has a permanent position available within the Customer Services Agency & Commissions Team for a Senior Administrator.
The role would suit a high performing person, with an understanding of intermediary terms of business applications and indemnity commission terms, Conduct of Business Code and regulatory requirements.
– Undertaking regular reviews of existing intermediary relationships as their indemnity commission liability approaches agreed trigger levels and monitoring any debt positions.
– Preparation of reports for the weekly Debt and Indemnity Commission meeting.
– Processing new terms of business applications for intermediaries
– Undertaking regular reviews of existing intermediary relationships to ensure they continue to meet the Conduct of Business Code requirements
– Regular communication by telephone and email with brokers and Sales Team
– Processing suitable certifier applications
– Carrying out agency amendments and processing payments
Skills & Experience Required:
– A minimum of 5 years financial services experience
– An awareness of intermediary terms of business applications and indemnity commission terms.
– A understanding of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance.
– Awareness of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority Conduct of Business Code for Long Term Insurance.
– Experience of processing UK and International payments
– An understanding of corporate legal structures would be beneficial
– Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
– Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
– Strong communication skills
– To be able to operate with minimal supervision