– Processing (reviewing and vetting) Client instructions, including handling premiums, withdrawals and surrenders.
– General servicing duties, including assignments, change of address, change of agent, change of name etc.
– Appointment/removal of Discretionary Managers.
– Dealing with Trusts, including policies transferring into a trust etc.
– Dealing with queries and requests from third party providers.
– Contribute towards the production and improvement of processes within a newly structured team handling all aspects of third party servicing. – – New Business Application Processing.
– Checking and authorisation of work processed by other administrators.
Skills & Experience Required:
– A minimum of 5 years experience servicing administration/payments within Finance or Life Assurance.
– Excellent understanding and proven experience of Anti Money Laundering requirements.
– New business processing experience would be advantageous.
– Excellent attention to detail
– A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Excellent written communication skills.
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills and also the ability to work on their own initiative
– Ability to plan & organise work to meet deadlines.