The purpose of this role is to be an active and positive team member providing excellent customer experience within the Customer Contact area.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation;
– Understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback;
– Agree quality standard of processes and contribute towards successful delivery;
– Engage and collaborate with peers across the International Business and the wider groups to ensure that experiences and successes are shared;
– Proactively take ownership for self-development and demonstrate the desire to progress.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
– Be open and able to adapt to change
– Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Confident self-starter
– Logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent is essential