The purpose of this role is to administer a portfolio if client entities and trusts to a high standard.
Providing general support and assistance to the Client Portfolio Manager duties and responsibilities will include:
– Responding to existing and new business enquiries;
– Due Diligence and Anti-Money Laundering Provisions;
– Incorporation and structuring of Companies and Establishment of Trusts;
– Review of New Companies’ ongoing requirements;
– Preparation of additional documentation as requested by client contacts;
– Annual returns and AGMs;
– Filing and Tax deadlines;
– Day to day administration of Client Companies and Trusts;
– Opening, Operating and Administration of Bank Account;
– Contracts and Agreements
This list is not exhaustive and additional duties may/will be required.