The purpose of this role is to be actively engaged in the resolution of customer and adviser queries for both the Isle of Man and offshore.
Duties and responsibilities include:
– Be an active and positive team member focused on providing a quality customer experience within the Customer Contact area.
– Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
– Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
– Engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences are positive with the customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
– Proactively take ownership for self-development and demonstrate the desire to progress their career
Skills and Experience Required:
– Demonstrate enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
– Be open and able to adapt to change
– Have excellent communication skills
– Be a strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Take a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Have the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment
– Have good attention to detail and enjoy delivering quality outcomes
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage
– Have a minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Mathematics) or equivalent is essential