Our client is seeking to hire a skilled Senior Software Developer to help with the development of their current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Skills & Experience Required:
– A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
– Relevant experience will be taken into consideration as well.
– Minimum 5 years + work experience in Software/Application Development
– Minimum of 2 years experience as a Senior Software/Application Developer
– Experience as a Technical/Team Lead would be considered a plus
– Practical in-job knowledge and skills in .NET coding languages (C# .Net / .Net Core) and technologies/toolsets
– Deep programming language knowledge and experience.
– Working with both Web/API Applications & Service Applications
– Knowledge of databases and operating systems
– Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
– The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
– Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
– Be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
– Experience working on a variety of software development projects.