To act as the primary contact point for IFAs and customers, ensuring that an exceptionally high level of service is delivered in order to differentiate in the marketplace.
– To ensure that all calls and email enquiries are handled in a professional manner, taking ownership of recording and following these through to resolution. An ability to handle 50-80 calls on average per day whilst meeting the relevant client expectations. To achieve a minimum pass rate of 90% in monthly call monitoring.
– To ensure that when dealing with queries, these are referred via email to the correct department. When Chargeable event queries are received to correctly initiate workflow. Ensure less than 2 exceptions recorded per month.
– To monitor the agent adviser system and ensure sufficient departmental phone cover/email cover is consistently in place and raise any resource problems with the Team Leader. Achieve 10 or less re-queued calls per month, and on average call answer speed of 15 seconds or less.
– To recognise any complaints received within the area and refer appropriately within the required timescales. Where possible to begin the investigation and ascertain which business area the complaint lies with. Ensure less than 2 exceptions recorded per month.
– To provide support to front office teams as appropriate to reduce referrals that may otherwise impact on daily processing within the back office teams.
– To provide support to the Team Leader by rising to new challenges, responsibilities and assignments within the department whilst working to achieve both personal and departmental objectives.
– To support the on-going development of the department via project involvement and delivery of ad hoc tasks and requirements.
FA1 & CF1 (or equivalent regulatory qualification) – Desirable, but not mandatory