– Reviewing new business applications.
– Providing constructive feedback and support to colleague in IOM & Regional offices.
– Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and are processed in line with the clients internal guidelines & procedures.
– Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
Skills & Experience Required:
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Life Assurance, ideally within new business
– A good understanding of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s (FSA’s) Guidance Notes on Anti-Money Laundering and Preventing the Financing of Terrorism
– Strong communication and organisational skills
– Ability to deliver against deadlines
– Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
– Strong attention to detail skills