– To ensure that all post is sorted and logged to the administration system on a daily basis.
– To ensure that all change of adviser charge requests are processed to a level of 98.5% accuracy and above.
– To ensure that all change of broker requests are processed to a level of 98.5% accuracy and above and ensuring that any adviser charge remunerations is transferred if instructed.
– To ensure that all change of address requests for clients are processed to a level of 98.5% accuracy and above.
– To ensure that all Trust, Trust amendment, standard assignment and fund adviser appointment requests are processed to a level of 98.5% accuracy and above.
– To ensure that Callbox allocated are processed daily.
– To carry out complex and detailed Client and IFA Policy Servicing enquiries to full resolution in a timely fashion.
– To monitor and complete controls within the team on a basis
– To assist with overflow calls when required in order to maintain department service levels.
– To ensure that all complaints are investigated and full resolution prepared to an agreed quality within agreed timescales.
– To ensure service levels are maintained by processing the oldest items of post as a priority each day. If work items are going to go outside of service level this should be escalated to the team leader
– To ensure that all work items allocated are processed each day and that you provide a work position at close of play each day.
– To ensure that records for personal objectives set are updated on a monthly basis and are brought to each 1-1.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum 1 year pervious experience within a similar role
– Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
– Be a pro-active team member
– Have excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritize.
– Have excellent customer service skills