The purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of fund structures. Knowledge and understanding of fund administration would be advantageous, however more generally the core experience should include working knowledge of anti-money laundering, customer due diligence, statutory matters, compliance and relevant legislation. To work with Directors and Senior Management, as well as team members, to promote Estera’s fund capability and develop relationships with key referrers of business and existing clients.
– Deal with day-to-day administration of a varied and complex portfolio of fund structures and to maintain wide knowledge and understanding of company fund administration, to include anti-money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation and regulation.
– Compliant with KYC procedures and to maintain and document a detailed knowledge and understanding of each structure.
– Maintenance and administration of shareholder activity and registers on an invester services platform.
– General corporate secretarial responsibilities to include drafting of resolutions and minutes.
– Regulatory reporting required within specific deadlines.
– Ensure that team workloads are completed to the highest possible professional standards, within the agreed timescales and that the objectives of the group are fulfilled without risk to the firm or clients.
– Be an ambassador for integrity and the highest standards of corporate governance and attention to detail.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Technical knowledge, to include more complex areas of Isle of Man fund regulation, investment products, asset management, accounting, law and legislation.
– A relevent professional qualification would be advantageous and a depth of experience in the offshore finance industry is essential.
– Excellent organisational and client management skills, together with a good working knowledge of current company and fund legislation and the local regulatory environment.
– Professional manner with the ability to relate to persons at all levels and to identify clients’ needs, responding to these quickly and effectively.
– Supervisory skills to include high level of integrity, excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills