Senior Administrator required to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, so it can stand out for the experience and service we deliver by building on our service reputation.
To accurately record and execute dealing instructions on behalf of the clients policyholders in line with Company service standards and the Investment Governance Regulations.
– To accurately raise all trades as instructed by the fund advisor/client ensuring that the transactions are permissible and do not create unapproved overdrawn positions on Policy cash accounts to ensure that our records give a true account at all time
– To place all external trades in line with the appropriate market guidelines and timeframes, Company service standards and FCA and internal governance regulations.
– To assist the Team Leader in the delivery of cross training within the team and the wider business
– To accurately raise and follow procedures to arrange the timely transfer of assets between all client companies and the appropriate counterparties in order to facilitate share premiums, surrenders in-specie and transfers to, from and between nominees.
– To ensure that share transfers are accurately reflected on our systems at all stages of the process to ensure accurate reporting.
– The opening of Nominee Custodian sub accounts and associated account opening queries including the initial dealing purchase of the nominee account and the A1 status flag
– To act as a form owner for the team, ensuring the timely distribution and update of the appropriates forms within the agreed service standards
– To provide reasonable assurance to management that internal controls are operating effectively, in line with Internal & External regulatory requirements.
– To take responsibility for the resolution of client queries including callbox within agreed timescales
– To record errors for further analysis to prevent reoccurrence
– To follow documented procedures and recommend changes where necessary to ensure ongoing improvement within the department
– To ensure that outstanding reconciliation items are investigated and cleared within agreed timescales.
– To ensure that all complaints are investigated and full resolution prepared to an agreed quality within agreed timescales
– To assist with the collection of the quarterly DFM and platform prices ensuring that any differences outside the agreed tolerance are fully investigated and resolved within the approved timescales
– To assist with company and department projects when required ensuring that internal project governance is adhered to
Skills & Experience Required:
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
– Be open and able to adapt to change
– Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Confident self- starter
– Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent – essential
– Study towards attainment of IOC is desirable but not mandatory