– To accurately raise all trades as instructed by the fund advisor/client ensuring that the transactions are permissible and do not create unapproved overdrawn positions on Policy cash accounts to ensure that our records give a true account at all time
– To place all external trades in line with the appropriate market guidelines and timeframes, Company service standards and FCA and internal governance regulations.
– To assist the Team Leader in the delivery of cross training within the team and the wider business
– To accurately raise and follow procedures to arrange the timely transfer of assets between appropriate counterparties in order to facilitate share premiums, surrenders in-specie and transfers to, from and between nominees.
– To ensure that share transfers are accurately reflected on our systems at all stages of the process to ensure accurate reporting.
– The opening of Nominee Custodian sub accounts and associated account opening queries including the initial dealing purchase of the nominee account and the A1 status flag
– To act as a form owner for the team, ensuring the timely distribution and update of the appropriates forms within the agreed service standards
– To provide reasonable assurance to management that internal controls are operating effectively, in line with Internal & External regulatory requirements.
– To take responsibility for the resolution of client queries including callbox within agreed timescales
– To record errors for further analysis to prevent reoccurrence
– To follow documented procedures and recommend changes where necessary to ensure ongoing improvement within the department
– To ensure that outstanding reconciliation items are investigated and cleared within agreed timescales.
– To ensure that all complaints are investigated and full resolution prepared to an agreed quality within agreed timescales
– To assist with the collection of the quarterly DFM and platform prices ensuring that any differences outside the agreed tolerance are fully investigated and resolved within the approved timescales
– To assist with company and department projects when required ensuring that internal project governance is adhered to
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math)
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage