To ensure the timely trade settlement of all investment transactions and to accurately administer external custodian accounts and custody records.
– To assist with the preparation of a corporate action log for referral to Investment Governance.
– To help gather the appropriate data to assist with the notification of corporate actions to Policyholders and their advisers and to subsequently assist with the co-ordination of their responses and onward instruction to the market.
– To correctly input Corporate Actions (all associated investment transactions) to the Investment Administration System within agreed time scales ensuring that Policyholder’s records are correct at all times by adhering to the agreed checking procedures.
– To help gather the appropriate information to assist with the production of the Suspended and Liquidating Assets Report
– To assist others within the Governance team in the event of holidays/sickness/high workloads to ensure deadlines are achieved and Service Standards are met.
– To take responsibility for the resolution of client queries including callbox within agreed timescales
– To record errors for further analysis to prevent reoccurrence
– To follow documented procedures and recommend changes where necessary to ensure ongoing improvement within the department
– To ensure that outstanding reconciliation items are investigated and cleared within agreed timescales.
– To assist with the collection of the quarterly DFM and platform prices ensuring that any differences outside the agreed tolerance are fully investigated and resolved within the approved timescales
Skills & Experience Required:
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
– Be open and able to adapt to change
– Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Confident self- starter
– Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent – essential
– Study towards attainment of IOC is desirable but not mandatory