– Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
– Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
– Agree quality standard of processes and contribute towards successful delivery
– To engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared in order to break down silos and support the positive customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
– To proactively take ownership for self-development and demonstrate the desire to progress their career
Skills & Experience Required:
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
– Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent