This position will involve undertaking administration duties relating to the withdrawal process stages for both the clients main offices.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
– Be open and able to adapt to change
– Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Confident self- starter
– Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent – essential