Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to work within their Quality & Control team in Customer Services.
– To investigate and resolve complex complaints, deal with telephone queries and fully document how they are resolved. To ensure all communications are handled accurately and to adopt the most appropriate method of communication in line with the divisional, regulatory and complaint procedures.
– To undertake quality sampling for the departments tasks ensuring that process are fit for purpose, adhered to and meet the required standards.
– To continually review and improve the department’s processes and procedures to ensure service levels are maintained and, where appropriate, enhanced in line with Company policies, regulatory, professional and legal requirements.
– To maintain a high level of technical and specialist skills, experience and knowledge, enabling high quality complaint resolution and root cause analysis to ensure improved customer experiences.
– To deputise and represent the BPA’s, ensuring customer commitments are met. To act as a positive role model within and outside of the department.
– To co-ordinate, contribute and represent Customer Services in ad hoc projects. To liaise and develop working relationships with other business areas as needed.
– To act as an escalation point for complex cases.
– To train mentor new team and existing members.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent Customer Service skills
– Previous experience in a Customer Services processing team
– Positive Attitude
– Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
– Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS Office