The purpose of this role will be the day to day running and development of security advancements to ensure protection of all our businesses, customers, and stakeholders. You will ensure the safeguarding of all information systems and data from unauthorised access and social engineering threats across the infrastructure, endpoints, web/online and cloud environments.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Investigate & document security related incidents, make recommendations to improve and action implementation of improvements;
– Deploy and maintain local and remote security measures to protect all systems and infrastructure;
– Perform vulnerability testing and analysis across all business systems and devices, recommending and implement necessary improvements as required;
– Manage and coordinate PEN testing initiatives with external partners;
– Provide advice and guidance on information security best practices to all businesses within the group.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Solid forensic investigation skills to analyse data where a breach occurs or other types of threat vectors;
– Significant experience in secure deployment, management, maintenance and troubleshooting of multiple IT and online systems;
– Broad knowledge and excellent understanding of information security solutions and their supporting systems;
– Good understanding of PCI DSS and online payment solutions;
– Good understanding of the security frameworks, including cyber essentials framework and the controls/processes needed to work within them;
– Experienced in cloud and web security, especially the major platforms and online/ecommerce;
– Ability to work effectively under pressure to achieve the necessary outcomes but remain calm and instil confidence in others.