As a Sales and Onboarding Specialist the purpose of this role is to provide support with sales and onboarding of customers as well maintaining relationships with existing customers. This is an opportunity to be part of a unique team working in our Douglas, but also working alongside the team in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Managing a portfolio of large and Enterprise SaaS customers, including well known establishments in the Government and Private sector;
– Onboarding new customers, assisting them with training of the platform;
– Contributing actively towards the improvement of service quality by participation in relevant discussions with other team members;
– Remaining competent in technical knowledge to support the sales and marketing proposition and to support the customers as required;
– Gaining new knowledge through experience and participation in relevant training schemes
– Establishing good working relations with customers, documenting and reporting problems, improvement suggestions, complaints etc. as required;
– Provide management information reports as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
– At least 2 years sales experience;
– Ability to work in a team, independently and have a flexible approach to work
– Be a quick learner with a pro-active attitude to work ;
– Communicate clearly and effectively whether verbally, graphically or electronically;
– Have good knowledge of various software platforms;
– Have at least 3 years’ experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management in a tech company, working with a portfolio of clients;
– Have worked in a Tech/Digital Customer Service environment;
– An interest in the tech industry;
– You will have experience in SaaS
As we grow there will be opportunities to increase earnings based on performance-based reviews.