The purpose of this role is to is to provide support and direct the business in carrying out the Group Risk and Control Framework
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Develop, coordinate and maintain policies and procedures to monitor and support the Group Risk and Control Framework
– Providing advice, training and guidance where required
– Ensuring appropriate risk measures are monitored in relation to key risk management policies
– Promote the Group Risk & Control Framework
– Provide technical assistance in relation to the delivery of the Group Risk & Control Framework and related regulation, legislation, and the collation, analyses and reporting.
– Maintain Risk Registers supporting the business in identifying, assessing and describing risks and controls.
– Preparation and delivery of risk reporting for committees and boards on any issues or significant risks that require attention.
– Test effectiveness, strength and suitability of controls associated with key risks and recommend appropriate suggestions on any improvements required.