The purpose of this role is to be responsible for providing support and advice on the identification and management of regulatory compliance risks across the group of companies. You will act as Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer making decisions on disclosure of suspicions and liaising with financial crime agencies; and responsibility for operational risk support to the group. The role supports the Chief Compliance Officer in ensuring that all activities undertaken comply with legal, ethical and regulatory requirements.
Skills and experience required:
– An in depth knowledge and experience of the responsibilities of a Risk & Compliance Officer in an investment management or life assurance business. Experience within investment management is preferred,
– Relevant professional qualifications or extensive experience in a similar role,
– A sound knowledge and understanding of different categories risk from a technical and operational perspective,
– Experience of operating in a multi‐jurisdictional environment,
– Able to represent the Group on industry bodies.
Related Jobs (17)
- Team Leader on October 10, 2019