– To ensure that the team resources are controlled in a manner that ensures the achievement of all operational requirements in the best interests of customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
– The planning, installation and maintenance of External Network up to the network terminating point (NTP) and beyond where appropriate.
– The control and co-ordination of the human & material resources.
– The use of Information Technology and Management Systems to analyse, maintain and improve the performance and service to customers.
– To produce high quality reports as required by the team manager or control.
– Carry out quality & safety checks for internal activities.
– Liaise with other departments to ensure customer and operational requirements are achieved.
– Provide technical support or guidance to other technicians.
– Investigate and resolve customer difficulties or problems that relate to the provision and repair activities of the team.
– Organise and distribute work as necessary.
– The gathering of information or the dissemination of procedures, instructions or information on behalf of the team Manager.
– Assisting the group Manager and/or Control with the identification of team training requirements.
– The provision of and/or assistance with locally delivered field staff training relative to the group activities.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade c or above inc. English and maths
– One industry recognised qualification or possess key practical skill and experience in this business area
– Experience in Microsoft operating systems and a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
– Minimum of 5 years experience working in the telecommunications industry in particular engineering delivery