– Reconcile stock and cash positions using interfaces, web sites, and/or statements within the specified timeframe and on-going basis.
– Investigate and document any reconciliation differences and liaise with other departments to ensure differences are resolved within agreed timeframe.
– Maintain accurate records of reconciliations that have been matched and provide regular statistics to the Senior Operations Manager.
– Complete any Management Information statistics, as directed by the Senior Operations Manager.
– To assist in any project work linked to the Reconciliations department, as directed by the Senior Operations Manager.
– To attend training and complete relevant qualifications in order to develop knowledge and skills.
Skills & Experience Required:
– 2 years minimum experience in an Investment Services Environment
– Knowledge of Databases and excel would be advantage
– Strong Communication skills
– Excellent work ethic
– Attention to detail