Our client is looking for a Reconciliations Administrator for a period of 12 weeks.
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will have responsibility for the importing of trade files from our funds’ third party custodian/administrators onto our in-house system and allocation to the appropriate investor group/distribution agent and reconciliation of investor and investor group holdings from the system to external statements and transaction reports.
Skills & Experience Required:
– 3+ years’ experience in a similar role ideally within a large reconciliations department of a Life Company or similar
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– The confidence to approach others to investigate and resolve queries
– Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
– High level of accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail
– The ability to work under pressure & to tight deadlines
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and as well as part of a team