The purpose of this role will be working on a range of large complex digital projects as part of a Digital Transformation programme
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Using appropriate modelling techniques in order to model processes up to the required standard
• Successfully deliver the necessary documentation during each stage of the project
• Liaising with key internal & external stakeholders across the technology teams and the business
• Facilitating the development of business cases and test scenarios.
• Driving digital initiatives that are in line with business priorities, converting them to relevant projects.
Skill and Experience Required:
• Minimum 3 years’ Business Analyst / project Management experience in Digital Transformation projects essential;
• Experience of delivering digital technology related projects in financial services, e-commerce or manufacturing environment;
• Experience of engaging or managing others where required to enable achievement of project aims.