Project Engineer required for a 12 month fixed term contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for the construction of a wide range of multi-disciplinary civil engineering projects up to a value of around £2M, using both direct labour and sub contractors.
– Ensuring the project is carried out safely, to specification and within time and cost.
– Implement procedures to maximise the utilisation of plant and labour resources.
– Manage staff engaged in projects to ensure customer satisfaction and value for money.
Key day-to-day duties include:
– Project Evaluation And Design
– Planning And Estimating For Construction
– Project Management
– Project Consolidation And Review
– Management of Staff and Resources
Qualifications and Experience Required:
In order to deliver the requirements of this position it is expected that the role holder will have the following qualification / professional membership:
– BEng in civil engineering or similar construction related subject
– Incorporated or Chartered civil engineer (or be working towards)
– Evidence of continuing career development and training
– 10 years’ experience as a site engineer responsible for major civil engineering projects