This role is to assist the Product Marketing team with the continuing development and support of the companies products.
– Analyse and understand the impact of any regulatory changes or developments on products.
– Preparation and maintenance of product literature suites
– Preparation of promotional materials for sales team and advisers including presentations
– Creation of new literature items as required by internal and external stakeholders
– Assist with the creation and maintenance of web-based content maintaining consistent “on-brand” approach
– Support the delivery of new online or offline content
– Assist with the preparation of Product Specifications and Business Review Documents
– Assist with post and pre-sale technical product related queries for internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the life assurance industry, preferably with a background or interest in product proposition
– Have a high level of attention to detail
– Be able to work independently, prioritise changing workflows and take ownership of their work
– Have strong organisational skills
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills