The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Product & Investment Marketing team, reporting directly to the group Marketing Director. You will be expected to deliver and manage product development, fund ranges and support online service developments for Company Brands.
– Have a complete understanding of our proposition and ensure that all products and fund ranges meet regulatory requirements in each of our relevant geographies
– To develop a detailed understanding of our customers, markets and competitors and ensure this is used in proposition planning across insurance brands
– To promote our proposition USPs effectively for each of product, fund range and service (online and offline), supporting the Sales and Account Managers
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have a broad knowledge of the offshore financial services industry and regulatory frameworks across multiple geographies
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience in offshore product proposition; understands insurance product pricing
– Experienced in the creation of product specifications, business requirement documents, business cases
– Understands key competitors, their products, services and proposition positives and negatives
– Familiar with and understands illustration system design and build; online service design and build across web and mobile platforms with an appreciation for front and backend development challenges
– Ability to critically analyse large amounts of data succinctly, for consideration by executive team decision making
– Ability to work independently, and to engage where necessary with key stakeholders within the business.
– Can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. Comfortable making decisions without consensus. Helps others make decisions by being persuasive
– Has managed product owners across different products
– Ability to manage multiple work streams at the same time in a fast-paced environment
– Both creative and analytical, switching between both and using all available data to drive product decisions
– Supplier / stakeholder / customer relationship management skills, including the ability to negotiate, agree and manage the scope of activities
– Proven ability to influence design decisions where required
Advanced excel skills, confident presentation style and Spanish language skills would be desirable. Use of tools like Financial Express Analytics or Morningstar Direct highly beneficial.