As Payments Product Manager you will be covering a wide variety of areas related to the payments offerings across the clients platforms. The position requires involvement in the product life cycle from identifying and evaluating payments product to drafting business requirements through to release and managing the payments product to its full maturity. You’ll be required to post release activities involving product launch and value measurement as well as managing the configuration settings for the payment solutions and cashier features.
– Create product functional specifications in accordance with business objectives and own the project through software development and testing.
– Prepare and maintain product documentation, for distribution within the team and stakeholders, while also maintaining regular communication with stakeholders, sharing new developments and obtaining feedback and/or signoff as required.
– Understand quality indicators and KPIs (key performance indicators) with the ability to monitor and initiate investigations/analysis when needed.
– Have ownership of existing payment methods and be the first point of contact regarding issues arising from them.
– Have extensive product knowledge on all products knowing how they will work best for the business and making sure that suppliers deliver on the demands expected by the company.
– Work closely with the cashier platform team and the business development team on the payment methods. As well as with operations and other internal teams to plan, deploy and manage payment methods and features within the Cashier.