Reporting to the Payments Manager, the purpose of this role is to be responsible for the processing of company payments and receipts in a timely and accurate manner.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Timely and accurate processing of all outward payments to clients, brokers and external suppliers;
– Investigating and answering of all payment related queries from internal departments and external banking partners;
– Provide banking expertise to colleagues and business partners and maintain strong working relationships with banks, business partners and colleagues across the business.
Skills and Experience Required:
– A working knowledge of the major international banking systems, in relation to payments to clients, brokers and suppliers;
– A good understanding of Microsoft Excel & Outlook;
– Experience of using BaNCs would be advantageous;
– 2+ years of working in a Financial Services environment;
– Payment processing experience would be desirable;
– Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, particularly when working with figures;
– Deliver quality and timely results on a daily basis;
– Communicate effectively on financial processes both verbally and in writing;
– Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with colleagues and external business partners;
– Make decisions conscious of any risks, and mitigating appropriately and escalating where necessary;
– Provide a robust control environment around process management and maintain continuous improvement;
– To work autonomously within agreed objectives taking personal responsibility for delivery.