Our client is looking to recruit a part or newly qualified accountant to join their growing organisation.
– To ensure that delegated work is completed to a high professional standard, a standard greater than which the client expects.
– To complete the work effectively and efficiently within the budget agreed in advance with the manager concerned and to assist in planning assignments as required.
– To delegate work to junior members of staff wherever appropriate and supervise and review their work.
– To ensure the appropriate audit and accounts preparation documentation is completed to a high standard.
– To develop an understanding of the client’s affairs and an appreciation of the economic and commercial climate in which they operate.
– To provide feedback to managers of all client developments/opportunities of which I become aware.
– To report any further available services to clients to meet their needs.
– To take responsibility for current client and become their main point of contact. Take on the role of field manager for current engagements.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Must have Audit Experience and be able to demonstrate their understanding of the audit process & standards.
– Experience in managing small teams
– Ability to meet client expectations and provide excellent quality.