The purpose of this role is to provide Support for the Account Opening Function financial services organisation, across a number of licence-holding entities in varying investment and banking activities.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
– Undertaking all aspects of the initial vetting of new business applications and completion of the account opening process.
– Assist with the implementation of continuous improvement in accordance with changes to regulatory requirements, internal policy and best practice.
– Interacting with internal audit/compliance where applicable
– Assist in the development and improve appropriate processes and procedures in line with any changes to the regulatory environment.
Skills and experience required:
– Knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding the on-boarding of new client accounts, including corporate structures.
– Excellent knowledge of best practice, regulatory and legal requirements of an FSA regulated financial institution.
– A minimum of 2 years relevant experience of account opening within an FSA regulated financial institution.