To deliver an exceptional customer experience to financial advisers looking to place business with us; including but not limited to the provision of accurate and timely illustrations, guidance on Source of Wealth, Territory Decisions, special deals, KYC and the completion of new business application forms, whilst processing new business applications.
Contributing to the development of strong working relationships with the advisers as well as their support staff, whilst supporting training and mentoring junior team members.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Financial Services.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Ability to draft thorough and comprehensive letters / fax
– Experience within a customer facing administration role
– Good planning and organisational skills.
– Ability to work within a team or on own initiative.
– GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above English and Maths