– Deal with queries from clients, both internally and externally via telephone or written communication.
– Produce new business and additional single premium illustrations across all products
– Thorough understanding of the underwriting, special deal, source of wealth and territory decision processes
– Ensure all application forms and KYC/AML requirements are met.
– Ensure all regulatory legislation and ensuring compliance requirements are met
– Accurately create and maintain client records on team workflow system throughout the pre-sale process
– Vet new applications identifying any additional requirements for all products and client types (individuals, trusts, pensions and corporate clients)
– Update systems appropriately following receipt of outstanding documentation for pipeline applications
– Ensure all issue checking is done daily
– Ensure deadlines are met & displays good time management skills by monitoring and managing flow of incoming tasks throughout the day
– Identify & log any Complaints / VODs that are received. Ensuring the complaints procedure is followed correctly
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Financial Services. Ideally with previous knowledge of New Business handling.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Ability to draft thorough and comprehensive letters / fax
– Experience within a customer facing administration role
– Good planning and organisational skills.
– Ability to work within a team or on own initiative.
– Can maintain high level of accuracy and still work within agreed service standards.
– Ability to work under pressure
– Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
– Good team player
For further information on this role please register and one of our Consultants will be in touch.