Our client is now recruiting .Net Software Developers on both contract and permanent basis. You will be required to assist the existing Software Developers in simplifying the current IT infrastructure by removing some existing systems and implementing new ones.
You will be responsible to design and develop strategic software solutions ensuring business requirements are met and ensuring all software developed is of a high quality and robust.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have significant experience building bespoke applications (including commercial development) with emphasis on Azure PaaS, DevOps, .NET Core, RESTful Web API, C# (Win-Forms, Asp.Net), GIT and CI/CD, T-SQL.
– Strong understanding of Object Oriented (OO) Programing, SOLID Principles and Design Patterns
– Experience with distributed systems and architecting strategic solutions (e.g SOA, Microservices)
– Expert practitioner of TDD, agile development
– Have the ability to work positively and effectively within a team of mixed abilities and experience.
– Good analysis, problem solving and decision making skills.
– Excellent time and self-management through effective planning & prioritisation of tasks