– Assisting with the production of marketing collateral to include a range of multimedia promotional material for use across the business
– Sourcing content for marketing communications and researching suitable media outlets for PR initiatives
– Assisting with the production and maintenance of marketing material
– Assisting with the development and distribution of internal and external marketing communications i.e. staff newsletter, quarterly company newsletters and ad hoc email marketing campaigns
– Maintenance and population of the company’s website, to include use of analytical tools for performance monitoring
– Development and maintenance of the company’s digital marketing channels to include the planning and implementation of social media activity/content
– Assistance with research and coordination of industry events, event support and production of any event related materials and coordination of follow up campaigns
– Assistance with research projects, including market research and competitor analysis
– Sourcing, coordination and ongoing management of group brand awareness campaigns to include directory listings, memberships and online/offline advertising
– Providing general marketing support to Business Development committee, to include assistance with the production of Business Development and Marketing board reports.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and other related design packages and software
– Good organisational skills to include planning and scheduling projects
– Excellent attention to detail/accuracy
– Self-motivated with a structured approach to work. Capable of working to own initiative and as part of a team.
– Knowledge or experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (not essential but an advantage)
– Knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems (not essential but an advantage);
– Knowledge and experience of using multimedia applications including social media platforms.
– Educated to degree level (preferably in Marketing or related subject)
– Previous marketing/sales experience
– Previous experience of working in the Financial Services Sector (not essential but an advantage)