Our client is currently looking for a qualified Management Accountant to assist with maternity cover within their Finance Team for approximately 6 months.
Reporting to the Finance Reporting Manager, this role will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports to maintain and monitor the cost control environment, including the process for the annual expenses budget exercises.
– Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group’s cost base.
– Production of financial information for the group’s service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
– Oversee, provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group’s cost base.
– Manage a small team.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Qualified accountant.
– Understanding of budgeting and cost control.
– Experience of financial control environments.
– An understanding of insurance company operations would be advantageous.
– Strong Excel skills.
– Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
– The ability to work to challenging deadlines.
– Good attention to detail.