A Lettings Manager is required to join an established team to assist in dealing with the administration and management of a large client portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Dealing with administration of tenant contracts;
– Attending viewings for new instructions and client visits;
– Liaising with contractors regarding work to be undertaken and various properties;
– Speaking to tenants and dealing with queries as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Previous administration experience
– Good communication and organisational skills;
– Experience of using MS office applications including Word. Outlook, Excel;
– Previous experience working within a Property company desirable but not essential.