Our client is currently looking to recruit a Legal Administrator, reporting to the Legal Manager and Company Secretary, on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role will be to assist with the day to day administration of the Legal department.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Actively contribute to the day to day activities of the Legal and Co Sec Team;
– Undertake all administrative services for the Legal and Co Sec Team, including record keeping and data management;
– Assist in any ad hoc project work as determined by the Legal Manager as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Previous experience in an Administration role;
– Experience within a Legal Department, preferably within the financial services industry desirable;
– Ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues;
– Good attention to detail;
– Strong communication skills;
– Competent in MS applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
– Knowledge of SharePoint desirable.