The purpose of this role is assist, under supervision, in the lead, control and management of projects across the business. Projects will be managed from project initiation through to completion, to ensure that objectives achieved on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards. You will be asked to act as a key co-ordinator between project stakeholder business areas and those areas undertaking project activities and developments.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Experience of working on Projects in an office environment as part of a project team
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Ability to achieve tight deadlines
– Some knowledge of Project Planning
– In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Some Project Management skills including the interpretation of quantitative and qualitative information to achieve a cost effective business-related objective.
– The ability to produce effective solutions to complex problems
– Determined in approach to deliver the project objectives.
– Ability to meet individual project targets and goals
– Produces effective solutions to complex problems, identifying any underlying trends and issues as required
– Appropriate Degree qualification & GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and Mathematics or equivalent experience in career history
– Qualifications relevant to role or previous experience, IT Professional Qualifications or other professional qualifications relevant to the Finance Industry (e.g. IAQ, FPC, etc…).
– Project Management qualification, e.g. Prince2 or equivalent is desirable
– Change Management Certification desirable