Our client is looking to recruit a Junior Lawyer (1 or 2 years relevant post qualification experience) to join the Legal Advisory team. The successful candidate will work principally as part of the international private client and international corporate commercial workgroups of the Legal Advisory team. In addition, you will from time to time be required to work with and understand the businesses of the other divisions within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
-Implementation of international corporate transactions
– Restructurings for private clients
– Structuring and implementation of offshore structures
– Tax, trust and estate planning for HNW families
– Private wealth and multi-family office legal assistance
– Providing legal advice and assistance to the Maitland fiduciary services teams
– Risk Management
Skills and experience required:
– Be a UK or Isle of Man qualified lawyer with at least one to two years relevant post qualification experience, preferably in the areas of private client, corporate commercial or personal or corporate tax. Qualifications in other jurisdictions will be considered.