Our Client is currently looking for Contractors for up to 6 months to test their newly developed software.
You will be required to analyse and test software upgrades across the clients various range of systems, as well as supporting staff who are using these systems.
Additional responsibilities will include:
– Conducting analysis and producing clear documentation, including test documentation where necessary.
– Identifying and managing test related issues throughout the development lifecycle
– Taking ownership for delivering accurate estimates of time and resources for assigned test phases, including dependencies, risks and assumptions
– Communicating progress against test plans
– Representing the Systems Analysis and Testing team on corporate projects
Skills & Experience Required:
– Previous experience within a similar role within in a financial services environment and be suitably qualified or qualified by experience
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
– The ability to generate and follow comprehensive test plans